F10 Hut 45
- Alp-Adjust vented back system allows the user to adjust the harness to fit. The concave frame positions the pack away from the user to allow warm air to escape. Minimises the curvature inside the pack, while retaining maximum ventilation.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Full access zip - A much larger zip opening for easier access the main compartment
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Dual access points - 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- High strength durable zips - Prevents water ingress
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear