F10 Hut 35
- Alp-Adjust vented back system allows the user to adjust the harness to fit. The concave frame positions the pack away from the user to allow warm air to escape. Minimises the curvature inside the pack, while retaining maximum ventilation.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Full access zip - A much larger zip opening for easier access the main compartment
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- High strength durable zips - Prevents water ingress
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear